Saturday, May 15, 2010

Good Saturday to one and all!

Wow I can't believe I haven't been here for a week! I was busy babysitting the grandchildren this week and we were outdoors most of the time! Finally got that Bobby potty-trained! Whew!!!!!

Fianlly got to scrap an little-actually I was working on a couple layouts but kept changing them. Here's one I did for the BladeMasters challenge over at Ch{all}enge Masters that had to have a silhouette and decorative edge on the photo mat.

Hopefully I will get more accomplished as I plan on scrapping all day today! Oh the baby birds are on their own already and I only got a snapshot of one of them-but mom & dad were busy mating all afternoon yesterday so we will have another batch soon! LOL!!!! :):):)

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

1 comment:

Wanda said...

How cute is Maggie swinging and love the lace bg on this and the pretty knit flowers!