Sunday, April 11, 2010

My First Scrapboking Challenge as a Design Diva!

Good Morning! Thanks for stopping by! I posted my first challenge as a design diva today! As you know I am doing challenges over at Ch{all}enge Masters website. I am alternating months with my good friend Pat Bishop for the summer. It's exciting and was fun coming up with a challenge and layout! It challenged me as much as I hope my challenge will challenge others! I have to laugh about this layout as I had to wait for days for this daffodil to bloom! I didn't think it was ever going to open up! lol!
I hope you have a wonderful Sunday! I am going to scrap some today as I moved my scrapspace into the bedroom. I put my desk in front of the window so I can look out over the backyard and watch the birds. I am going to hang a hummingbird feeder on that window on Mother's Day!
My sister had a hummingbird feeder on my Mom's window the last days of her life here on earth and I felt that would remind me of her.

2 comments:

Pat said...

OMG!! You changed your blog!! Cute colors! I love you challenge & LO! Daffodils are my favorite.

elly said...

Oooh what a colourful granny you are love the new design in here and I love your layoutr as well... it is very very pretty. I think it is your best it is my favourite anyway you gat a star for that one !! Keep up the good work

Love as always elly x