Monday, August 19, 2013

Recipe pages

I have been wanting and needing to go thru all my recipes and re-do them as they are old, faded, smeared etc. So I was jump started by Katie Pertiet’s new Cooked Collection over at Designer Digitals and finally came up with a design I think I like.  I lifted a design from a Pinterest page and made a template which I can use for all my pages  for continuity. I will change colors, and patterns as I go to relate to my recipes.  Here’s the first recipe I made:

Products used are by Katie Pertiet and retired products by Pattie Knox.

4 comments:

Pat said...

You have been busy!! I wish I would get mine in order, but it seems like such a big chore to get them all typed up. But I love the template & papers you are using!! Awesome job.

scrappymo! said...

Looks great...the apple embellishments are perfect on this recipe page.

scrappymo! said...

Looks great...the apple embellishments are perfect on this recipe page.

Kelly Roberts said...

Hummmmm, I can imagine this baking in the oven this Fall and smelling so good. Yummy! Love page too. I like the borders.