Thursday, August 2, 2012

Creative Passions

I have a surprise for all of you! This month I was asked to participate in the Member Spotlight on the Creative Passion Blog.  I was so excited I had to share with all of you! Creative Passions is a a site with online classes both weekly and self-paced. It was started by Tami Taylor. I have taken classes on layering, inspiration, and digital scrapbooking there. There is also Digital U which is  a monthly webinar with a different topic each month, and I even tried my hand with art journaling!  They also have a forum and gallery. Here’s a link to Member Spotlight article and their blog: http://creativepassionclasses.com/blog/

Thanks for letting me share!

3 comments:

Pat said...

Congrats Cindy!!! Very impressive!

Anonymous said...

So proud of you Mommy! You do such an awesome job!!!!

Jess said...

Congrats Cindy!!! Hugs!