Monday, February 28, 2011

Busy Sunday!

I was too busy Saturday to scrap as I was preparing Becky's birthday dinner so I made up for it Sunday! This first layout is The Changing Season with photos of robins in my yard! As you know here i Ohio that is a sure first sign of Spring. I actually saw the one in the tree on February 7!

This next one was for One Little Word challenge at The Moments. The word was ONLY! I do not know about you but I am sick to death of snow and ice! I don't mind winter but the amount of snow, ice and storms this year are ridiculous!

This last layout was for a challenge where you did not use a title. It is Bobby on the playground at Harris Elementary School in September!


Thanks for looking and stop by anytime!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layouts - I love the last one especially - so fun and colorful - just like the playground!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

So lovely! I just adore the birds. You'll see me soon on SIT, I am back I think on Team B.

Hugs
Tanya

Jess said...

i love every one of these pgs...they are colorful, pretty, and fun! i am with you on the snow stuff...can't stand it!