Sunday, October 10, 2010
Here's a layout I did for the BladeMaster's October Challenge which I combined with Stamping Month. I stamped and hand-cut all the leaves, then layered them into this beautiful border. I then tucked in some acorns and voila! The frame, acorns, and title were all cut with my Silhouette. The leaves were stamped with Stampin Up's French Foliage set, and Hero Arts Leaf border stamp. I must tell you the leaves made with the SU French Foliage look so real, Maggie even ask me if they were real and she was holding it in her hand. I used mostly Antique Photo distress ink. I did heat emboss some of them, the patterned paper leaves were also stamped with gold ink but it doesn't show up well in the photo. Thanks so much for looking!