Friday, September 24, 2010

Scrapfest Weekend!!!

Last week I went to the Archiver's sponsored Scrapfest at the Mall of America in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Left on Thursday and returned Monday. The Scrapfest classes and Make & takes were ok but meeting the other ladies I talk with on Two Peas in a Bucket was the highlight of my trip! I got to meet my first Peas friend, and then 9 others who I talk with on the Calender Girls! We had a ball, and everyone was so nice!!!! Here's a photo we had taken of the ten of us in one of those old time photo places-



Thought you would all get a giggle out of these! Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Pat said...

How fun!!! You are all so cute!

Woolverton Girl said...

These are great!!! I LOVE it! :)

Kelly Roberts said...

I totally remember taking a picture like this years ago. I forget about them. So glad you had fun with those wild and crazy scrapper!