Monday, July 5, 2010

My Favorite Scrapping Tool???

We have a new summer challenge going on over at
Ch{all}enge Masters for the month of July. This weeks
challenge is to scrap a page about your favorite scrapbooking tool! So I did-
The journaling reads :
My Silhouette is my favorite scrapbooking tool!
It does so many things for me!
I use it for embellishments,journaling spots, borders-
everything you can think of to put on a scrapbooking page!
It will cut letters, images and even draw!
The scrappers over there are having the best time with this challenge! Stop by their site and have a look! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

I love the bright colors in this LO and how you highlighted the sil. You have become so talented with your sil. Great job!!!

Pat said...

Love the bright colors! You did a great job with this!