Friday, March 26, 2010

Scooter!!!!!

Good Friday Afternoon! Hope you are having a great TGIF!!!!
The sun is shining here even though there's snow on the ground....melting now!

Here's another cute layout of my grandson riding the scooter he got for Christmas! These photos were taken on March 9, 2010. It was warm enough-in the 60's that you only needed spring jackets but look at the foot of snow in my backyard!!! Too Funny!



This layout was for the Blade Challenge at Ch{all}enge Masters-the title had to be the same as the paper behind it. Thanks for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

Pat said...

I like how you did the title! This is very cute.

Woolverton Girl said...

Cindy, that is the cutest layout!! I love the colorful arrow paper and the brads in the corner. I love how the title looks in the same color as the background paper. I'll have to remember that idea.